Since her first inworld exhibition, Marina enjoyed bringing to Second Life projects that wouldn’t be possible to crete in RL with just a few dollars.
- Adcredo @ArtSpace in UTSA TejanoTech – 2018
- It Wasn’t A Disaster – 2018
- Non-Perishable @Berg by Nordan Art – 2017
Megan is a multimedia artist and resident in Second Life. Her skills are extended on the field of photography, mostly portraits on modern, minimal and even surreal scenes, and intricate set ups for sims like Ocho Tango, Deadpool, Metropolis, Crimarizon and also past editions of Kinky and Ultra events, as well the DixMix Gallery. Currently she is also the co-owner of the G.B.T.H. project.
- Fragments of Time @Voir Gallery – 2018
- Secrets @Val D’Oise Gallery – 2018
- Bycicles (group exhibition) @DixMix – 2018
- Contact @the G.B.T.H. project – 2018
- #MutualRespect part1 @the G.B.T.H. project – 2017
- Untitled @DixMix – 2017
- Escape in Landscapes w/ Lam Erin @DixMix – 2016
- Untitled w/ Anna Anton, Annie Klavinham, Belinda Baroque, Burk Bode & Maloe Vansant @DixMix – 2012